Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hi!


Welcome to my page where I blog about everything related to Japan.There are tons of things that you haven't known or discovered yet. So I do hope that I could blow you away and share a load of indescribable moments with you all by telling you any kinds of stuff about Japan! Japanese culture is often distorted or twisted because of cultural misunderstandings. So here I am to help you! Mainly I am going to write about indie musicians playing hard in Tokyo, the real meanings of Japanese words ( nirvana, karma) because we can find a lot of Japanese being used in English (They're often mistaken, though), the Japanese celebrities who are/were popular outside Japan. I want many people from all over the world living in Japan or outside Japan to read this blog. I hope you enjoy :-)

3 comments:

naoki said...

Hello, I watched your blog
I understood it well indeed.

Sheen Osuke said...

Hello! I'm SN. From now on, do our best to make a good blog. I'm looking forward to getting enjoyable information from your blog. I don't know Western music very much, so please give detail as possible.

Kensaku said...

Hello!! I read your introduction! I have lived in Japan in all my born days, but I know little about my own country. So I respect a person like you. I'm looking forward to seeing your blog!
Kensaku Ichikawa